£175.00 Sold Out
Due to the covid-19 situation, any machines bought will be delayed by a minimum of 2 weeks starting from the 23rd March 2020.
Once things start to settle down and lock downs are lifted, we will start to get through processing and sending machines.
Depending on your country, there may also be more delays receiving machines due to lock downs.
**To protect your order - enter your shop address for delivery - see ‘delivery/repairs/returns’ for more information**
Plain brass machine is the original work horse machine! Build to work long and hard all day every day.
- Works with standard needles or cartridges.
- Great for solid colour packing, shade and line work.
- Hard hitting and can be run slow or fast.
- Weight: 5.18oz(145 grams)
- 3.5mm stroke (pushes singles to 9L, great for black and grey and colour work).
- 4.2mm stroke (pushes singles to 18rl, great for solid colour/blackwork and whip shading).
- 12v motor.
- Optimal running voltage 5-8v.
Tensioners for this machine can be bought in the "Crane tensioner" section.